Monday, October 27, 2008

oops i forgot to mention....

You can also purchase very inexpensive legal advise, for Texas, a la carte for $35.00 per issue. Basically you buy an email to me for $35 where you can list all your questions. This is designed for situations in which you want to represent yourself, but have a simple legal question or two that you do not know the answer to. For $35.00 you can get that answer or answers.

Now that is some cheap legal advise!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

it lives!

Okay it is official, my form website is up and running.  You can visit it through my "uncontested divorce" page on or you can visit it directly at this address.

In addition to providing forms for uncontested (or agreed) divorces in Texas, I will soon have uncontested or agreed petitions to modify Texas orders or decrees already entered by the court.
For instance if you are already divorced but your child says they want to come live with you, and the other parent agrees, you can use my forms to file and finalize a modification of the custody provisions in your decree.  Of course this is for Texas only.

Another example, and important in this economy, is when a divorce decree or order sets an amount of child support that is no longer correct because of changes in your job or you rate of pay, you can use my forms in a very inexpensive fashion to get your child support modified (assuming that your ex is in agreement).

If someone is interested in the forms, they can use them and the "pay for legal advise" section and get help with their specific legal situation.  In this scenario you could file your own lawsuit using my forms and then get the help you need in representing yourself.  Pretty cool.

If none of the above work, you can always retain me if you need to divorce or modify an order in the Dallas, Plano, Denton areas.  Sorry, can't jet down to San Antonio to help you other folks.

Enough self promotion....thanks for reading this mish mash!